Friday 28 October 2016

Blogtober Day 28 - using up kit leftovers

I had lots of bits and bobs of a magazine freebie paper pack leftover, so I started out by covering a load of card blanks with the papers.  Then I matched stamped images (all of them Penny Black) that I had coloured a while ago with the card blanks.




The sentiments are a mixture of Stampin' Up, Hero Arts and Personal Impressions



Punches used are EK Success butterfly, Stampin' Up scalloped border and small flower.



That's a few more cards to restock my for sale box.

3 comments:

  1. How nice to whip up such cute cards so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of leftovers....some of them look a bit familiar!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...