Wednesday 5 October 2016

Blogtober Day 5 - When You Wish Upon a Star

A blast from the past today - a layout that I did for the 2015 ATDML cybercrop which was Disney themed.  One of the challenges was to use Disney lyrics as inspiration.  I straight away knew what I was going to do as I had this photograph to scrap for dear niece's album from her last trip to Florida.

The shaped paper is a really old piece of stash 'Blackbird in the Pink' (Autumn Leaves, Creativity Inc) mounted onto black bazill cardstock.


The blossoms are from various manufacturers and I used a photocopy of a gem swirl as a pricking template to make my own bling swirls with gemstones from Major Crafts.



The title was cut using a Sizzlet alphabet 'Naturally Serif'.


3 comments:

  1. perfect colours for the photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout - the pink petal shaped paper is perfect for Cinderella's Castle & with the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made the swirls!!! I rarely buy the swirls and if I buy one I don't want to use it because it cost so much! But now that I know this trick I might buy one or two more.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...