Friday 25 March 2011

Convention weekend is finally here

The weekend that I have been waiting for an eternity to arrive is finally here.  I now want time to go very slowly so I can savour every little moment of it.

Quite a few people have asked me about what happens during the daytime when there are no gigs to go to - well there is quite a lot as you can use all the facilities that Port Zelande (it is a Centre Parc) has to offer.  There is the Marillion Museum and merchandise shop to visit and activities like the Marillion Quiz, Ask the Band and the big charity raffle.

This is a little taster of the non-music stuff from 2009


Love Pete's comment about Sharpie pens at 2:07!!!

And another big favourite of mine - These Chains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...