Saturday 1 March 2014

Reindeer Teds - Beat the Christmas Rush

Week 6 of the 52 cards challenge was to use mainly items from the same collection pack.  I rarely ever buy whole collections of stash but I did have a 6x6 pad with a stamp from the same collection (Forever Friends - Kraft Notes).

These are also my cards for February's Beat the Christmas Rush


I coloured the images with Promarkers, cut them out and then mounted them on an embossed circle of card.







The sentiment stamps are by Kaisercraft.

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are fabulous, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are sooo cute, Karen. Thank you for joinng in Beat the Christmas Rush.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...