Monday 12 January 2015

Me on Monday

The weekend was filled with parent visiting, cardmaking, scrapbooking for the first time in eons, TV watching, staying out of the awful weather and Stampin' Up catalogue perusing.


Today the weather is still blah and my day looks like this -

I'm having a pity party following a 90 minute visit to the dentist for root canal work - I look like Quasimodo, I'm starving hungry and once my mouth comes back to life I just have soup and yogurt to look forward to - the rest of the week can only get better!!!!!

If you have time go and give a wave to Sian at From High in the Sky who is the founder of Me on Monday

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing, I really feel for you with a dentist visit ... I'm a real wooss when it comes to the dentist, so I do feel for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All done now - worst over with .... good stuff to look forward to now ... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Karen, I hope you are feeling a lot better by now and that the rest of the week is looking up. That's not a great start: it'll have to get better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...