Monday 14 June 2010

Happy Birthday Richard

Richard gets the sulks if I don't make him a handmade card for his birthday, so this is what I did this year for him -

I used a lovely teddy stamp from Cuddly Buddly which I watercoloured with derwent watercolour pencils.  The flowers are made using a retro flower punch and dewdrops for the centres.  The paper used is K&Co.
As usual he is working for his birthday but next month I am taking him to see David Gray at The Dome in Brighton so we will go for a nice meal at one of the bars or restaurants  in The Lanes and have a belated birthday meal.  I will spoil him before he goes to work tonight and give him his favourite smoked salmon and prawn salad, sadly only I get to have a glass of wine.

3 comments:

  1. love the colours on this. Hope he had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Richard! Hope you had a fab salad and enjoy your treat next month. Lovely card karen, GORGEOUS colour....my fave :).xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Richard - love the card the dewdrops really make it stand out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...