Friday 15 April 2011

Penny Black Saturday challenge - Say it with Flowers

The theme this week at PBSC is Say it with Flowers and this is the card that I made


The patterned paper is K&Co and the image is one that I stamped on a weekend away with a friend's stamp - thanks Dee!!!  The image is matted and then raised up on foam pads.  I punched the white flowers using an EK Success daisy punch and punched and shaped the flower centres using pale yellow card, a cropodile and a Leonne Em floral punchcraft shaping tool.  The sentiment stamps are Hero Arts.

Thank you for taking the time to take a peek at my work.

7 comments:

  1. Karen this is gorgeous, I especially love all the daisies, they look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adorable karen...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Karen, I really like the tight daisy border around the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, love all the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card karen, so spring like..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...