Friday 12 August 2011

Anita's July Class - Bo Bunny Gabrielle

Last month's class was using these beautiful papers from Bo Bunny.  Any papers that feature butterflies are always going to be a big favourite of mine.

This is the lovely layout that we did this month -


I used some photographs of my lovely little sister at her 40th birthday party.  Now obviously she isn't  my mum but this layout is going to be for my niece's album so that is why I have called the layout My Mum.

I cut out some of the spare butterflies from the paper but they just didn't look right and I needed to introduce some more peachy elements to balance with the blue so I stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder some Hero Arts butterflies to use as embellishments.

Here are some close ups -




The alphabet used is a 12" Sizzlet die - Santa's Workshop.  I have quite a few butterflies left over and some paper left from the class so watch this space as I will make some cards with them.

Thankyou Anita for another lovely class.

3 comments:

  1. Yes a cracking class page :) love the gold embossing, makes it a really special page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful Karen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Karen, glad you enjoyed it :). I LOVE those gold embossed butterflies....just beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...