Wednesday 28 August 2013

Bright and Sunny

This month's challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Bright and Sunny.

I am currently making lots of cards for the two fundraisers that are fast approaching and plugging any gaps in my for sale box.  I don't have many get well cards so made this cheery and bright card.


The paper is a magazine freebie and the image is Penny Black.  The sentiment is by Personal Impressions.  The die cut corners are an Ellison Thinlet and the flowers were made with SU and Woodware punches, the leaves are also a Woodware punch.


The image was coloured with Promarkers but as it has been in my bag of coloured images for some time now I have no record of colours used but pretty sure that the body of the hedgehog used Almond, Ice Grey 1 and 2 and Sunkissed Pink for the cheeks.  I used Stickles for the bee wings and flower centres for a bit of extra sparkle.

4 comments:

  1. Love your sunny, bright and fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Karen, I've been struggling to comment on your blog, so I had to say publish even though I couldn't write anymore.

    What I wanted to say was that although I don't get onto Facebook much I saw all your fabulous cards you've been making. They're gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cheery card in sunny yellow. Just right to brighten somebody's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright, happy zingy card Karen. Really made me smile :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...