Saturday 14 September 2013

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Mum and Dad

 Today it is my parent's Golden wedding anniversary.



I made them a album of the last 50 years but I will share that another day, this is the card that I made for them -


I used a Lili of the Valley stamp and a mixture of Sizzix and Cheery Lynn heart dies, the smaller hearts are a SU punch.  I cut the glittered 50 with Sizzix 'Round-a-bout' alpha dies.  The paper is K& Co and the gold cardstock by Bazill.

I stamped and coloured the image twice, then cut out one image and decoupaged it using pinflair gel.  A little bit of Bisque liquid pearls and Lavender Stickles added some nice accents.



I'm entering the card in Scrapology's August card challenge which was to make a card for a special milestone.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love that second shot of your parents. They look full of love and happiness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful, adorable card, congratulations to your Mum and Dad.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. many congratulations to your parents & a beautiful card to mark this occasion x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...