Wednesday 4 September 2013

Oh So Cute

Very little scrapbooking is happening at the moment as I am up to my ears in cardmaking for my two autumn fundraisers.

But I did manage to go to my monthly scrap class run by the lovely Anita

Using Daisy D papers we made this lovely layout which had loads and loads of handcutting to it.


The bird cage was cut from white cardstock and I distressed it with Scattered Straw ink.

These are my sister and niece's two lovely dogs - no idea how they got them to sit nice and still like that as they are usually leaping all over the place LOL!!

Thank you Anita for another lovely class xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...