Sunday 26 January 2014

Vintage butterfly cards

I am still finding stuff that I made at the end of last year that I haven't shared on the blog yet, including these cards that I made for my last fundraiser.

I love this stamp by Crafty Individuals and it is a good one to make fairly quick cards with.  All the papers are from various Papermania pads and I stamped the butterflies in either Sepia or Black Versafine ink.  All the sentiments are by Personal Impressions and the oval punches are both by Stampin' Up.

 I give the butterflies a light dusting with diamond or crystal Stickles to highlight them.








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage style cards. Love the subtle hint of glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen, my fave are the first 2....loving the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, gorgeous! Agree with Jess ^^^^ :D I might even be getting some love back for the vintage myself, which comes as a huge surprise to me ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of cards Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely collection of common themed cards Karen. Vintage with a touch of sparkle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...