Wednesday 28 May 2014

Beat The Christmas Rush - May

Here are the Christmas cards that I made for Sue's Beat the Christmas Rush challenge, they are also my Week 20 cards for the 52 cards challenge.


The theme for week 20 was Show and Tell - so I am showing off a new Woodware Christmas stamp.  The sentiment was included with the stamp and I coloured the images with Promarkers.

I keep my BTCR cards very simple so that I can take a production line approach.  I covered the card blanks with silver shimmer paper from my stash and added a small AB gemstone to each corner.



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas Card and well done for bulk making.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite Christmas cards Karen, there really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are fabulous cards Karen, very striking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Karen these are just lovely! Simple and very effective. Thank you for joining in Beat the Christmas Rush. I look forward to seeign your cards each month. :o)
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...