I hadn't made these before so watched a few videos and realised that I could save myself a lot of time with scoring and folding if I used my Stampin' Up milk carton die and cut off the top/spout part. It worked really well and very quickly had assembled 6 cards which just needed decorating.
I used SU Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler cardstock and ink and some scraps of SU Christmas paper - they are quite old and the leftovers from some classes that I had done on a retreat. I embellished the boxes with a mixture of SU and Fiskars stamps punched out with SU, Woodware and Creative Memories punches.
Some of the individual boxes -