Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Pile of Postcards Exchange

This summer Sian from High in the Sky organised a postcard exchange.  It was fun to take part in - you sent out six postcards to recipients chosen by Sian and then received another 6 postcards from 6 other people.  I have got out of the habit of sending postcards when away on holiday and it reminded me that it is very lovely to receive a nice cheery postcard amongst all the bills and junk mail.


These are the lovely postcards I received from Australia, South Africa, America and the UK.   I ended up with a bonus one from Sian - they are now decorating my fridge and make me smile whenever I am in the kitchen.


 Thankyou to all those that sent me a card.   And thank you Sian for organising it all xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I think we'll definitely have to do this one again some time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...