Saturday 28 February 2015

Going Dutch - Blog post 1,000

I haven't shared any layouts in ages so thought I should show you that I am still scrapbooking.

I did this one last weekend at the 12 hour crop and it was for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers.  The challenge criteria was to pick three things from this list -

1: use sketch
2: use square photo(s)
3: use 2 different Alphas
4: use 10 embellishments (these do not have to be the same)
5: use 3 or more patterned papers
6:use a love theme (could be someone you love/somewhere you love/something you love or using hearts or Valentine's day or a wedding etc etc)
7: use punched or die cut shapes

This was the sketch -


And this is my layout -


I also fulfilled criteria 2, 3, 5 and 7

This is the title page in my holiday album for a lovely long weekend we spent in The Netherlands. The papers used are a mixture of LilyBee 'Buttercup', Fancy Pants 'Be You' and scraps of Cosmo Cricket & My Little Shoebox (collections unknown).  The titles are Sizzlet die 'Naturally Serif' and Fancy Pants 'Park Bench' alphabet stickers.  The butterflies are diecut using All Occasion dies and the gemstones are from Dovecraft.

And as I scheduled this post I just happened to notice that this is my 1,000th blog post, it has taken just over 5 years to get here.  Here's to the next thousand blog posts!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. 1000 posts? Wow! Congratulations.. that's quite an achievement. here's to many, many more

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful layout Karen, I like the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 1000 posts. That's a big achievement. I've only managed half that number. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...