Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Birthday Lucinda

As well as being Mother's Day it is also my sister's birthday today.  She has a lovely dog called Toby so I thought it was only right to make a card using one of the new Penny Black releases - T for transparent set 'Man's Best Friend'. 

 And I didn't stop at one card, I made three in different colourways.  This is a card full of new things, the embossed pawprint background is by Marianne Designs and the triple aperture frame is from Pretty Pink Posh - all getting their first outing!!



I thought the frame die was perfect for mounting the smaller dog images from the set on.


The sentiment is by Personal Impression and the punches used for the sentiment are both from Stampin' Up.


3 comments:

  1. Love your those cute doggies and what fabulous cards you've made with them.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!! I love how much movement is in the card... just like Toby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...