Monday 2 March 2015

Me on Monday

It is Monday and that means one thing - give a big wave to Sian over at From High in the Sky who hosts Me on Monday.

It was a yukky weather weekend and one where it was nice to just hunker down at home, drinking tea and eating bacon sarnies.  We did brave the weather though on Sunday to go and visit my great aunt, taking my parents with us and then treating ourselves to a yummy dinner at the restaurant at the top of Devils Dyke - though it felt a bit bonkers driving up to that remote spot in the howling wind and torrential rain.  Quite a bit of crafting was fitted in, getting stuff ready for the impending crafty weekend away and making table gifts for the ladies.

And Monday????  Well a much better weather day, lots of blue skies and sunshine and four hours in the hairdresser's chair getting re-blonded - I do have rather a lot of hair - my hairdresser calls me her thickest customer!!!!!


And the day ended up with this -

I've been baking up a storm recently ready for crafty weekend away and our trip to the Netherlands for the Marillion convention - Mr P has noted we have more cake than anything else in the freezer at the moment and he does sigh when he notes that he is not allowed to eat any of them :D

If you have time go and give Sian a little wave!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! A freezer full of cake! I love that thought..it's a good one to start the week with.

    Have a great one karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to the hairdresser today too ..hope Mr P gets his hands on some of that cake soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...