Tuesday 1 December 2015

Me on Monday - the Blue Monday Round Two Edition

It was a very blustery and wet weekend, it was a weekend for curling up on the sofa, being lazy, watching Strictly and doing Christmas crafting.   A weekend of warming roast dinners, writing Christmas cards and making plans for December.


Monday finds me finally getting to dye my jeans after the dye disaster two weeks ago - I also rescued the white shirt that got dye stains all over it - I love how the pattern in the fabric has resisted the dye.


 It was also a day of getting ready for December - advent calendar is up ready for tomorrow, Christmas candles are ready and my favourite Christmas CDs have been located!!


And in preparation for the Christmas baking that is to be done this week, I made my luxury mincemeat (take ordinary mincemeat and zoosh it up with cranberries, cherries and Cointreau) and soaked dried fruit in whisky ready for the Christmas Dundee cakes.


Menu plans for the next three weeks have been drawn up, the monthly online food order has been put in, the Christmas card list has been finalised - only another 24 cards left to make!!

Well I am off to give a very late wave to Sian over at From High in the Sky, have a great week everyone!!






3 comments:

  1. So you actually have a blue and white patterned shirt now? That's very clever! It sounds like a wonderfully Christmassy weekend. Happy December Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely and busy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made photo cards this year, but I might craft me up some tags.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...