Thursday 20 May 2010

Some favourite layouts

Not had a chance this week to take any photographs of my recent crafting so going to just put some of my favourite layouts from the last year here.  I did Shimelle's Scrap Like You Mean It challenge last year - there was a challenge each week which varied from a sketch to follow or to use a certain embellishment.  So here are some of my faves from SLYMI -

This challenge was to use a self portrait - I spent ages trying to get a decent photograph of myself to use.

This challenge was to do a layout about yourself at this precise moment in time -


This challenge was to put flowers on your layout so I made my own using ek success and martha stewart punches.  The layout is about how much clothes Richard was wearing on our Arctic Circle cruise last year - you know it is cold when Richard is wearing this amount of clothing LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO's Karen. Love the flowers you made too and that paper looks very stronkable ; -).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really have a knack with the paper flowers Karen, lots of beautiful layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...