I used Sarah's Cards May kit for the layouts - MME Stella & Rose (Mabel) and Sunrise Thickers for my titles.
I didn't have any overlays or a large piece of acetate to make the see through pocket on the front so I had to improvise with a small piece of acetate and made a frame for it as it wasn't 12 inches wide. I then hand stitched the acetate front to the base paper.
I then added eight photographs to the pieces of cardstock and decorated the tops using a Woodware tab punch.
My second page had a concertina element which held 6 photographs and some journalling.
The page opened one way to show photographs
And opened the other way to show the journalling
I am so pleased with how these layouts have turned out and now looking again at the photographs I am amazed at how close you are actually allowed to get to the geysers including Strokkur - haven't the Icelanders heard of Health and Safety LOL!!
So just August to do to get caught back up - I have the photographs all ready!