Friday 28 October 2011

One Man and his (adopted) dog - Anita's August Class

I am still a bit behind in getting some of my layouts blogged.  This is the class that Anita taught back in August.


My Dad adores my sister's dog Toby and Toby loves his grandad too.  We used Basic Grey Marjolaine and gold Card Candy for faux brads.  The class featured lots of gutting of the patterned papers to get the most from them and matting all the layers with Bazill cardstock.  I have loads leftover to make cards with.  I added the title once I got home using AC Thickers and My Little Shoebox alphabet stickers.

Thankyou Anita for another fab class xx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen, I love all the circles and those faux brads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours, such a cute dog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Karen and fab photos, always love a doggie page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout Karen, I love the brads around the circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little fella he is Karen :), so pleased you enjoyed the class....see you on Thurs :)..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...