Monday 26 March 2012

More Quick & Easy cards

Week 10 of the 52 card challenge was to make a flat card - for a little while I was struggling with an idea of what to make and then I remembered my quick and easy cards where I stamp directly onto the cardstock.  So whilst making one, I rustled up three!!


The stamp is from a Penny Black T for transparent set 'Bubbly' and the sentiment is by Hero Arts.

A close up of the stamped image which I coloured with promarkers and then added glossy accents to the ladybird

3 comments:

  1. How sweet!!!!! :) love these little spiky friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Karen, will have to remember that trick for my cards when I am at a loss as to what to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and such a cute stamp, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...