Saturday 5 May 2012

The Master Thief

The April week 2 challenge on UKS was to use lots of paper, use a Nursery Rhyme or Fairy Story for your title and to use a photo of an animal.

I used a photograph of my sister's dog Toby who always steals Mr P's slippers when he is here - after googling for an appropriate title, I found that there is a Norwegian fairy tale called The Master Thief.

I used Fancy Pants 'Happy Together' which was the Sarah's Cards January 2011 kit - I can now finally say that 7 layouts later I have finally finished this kit though there are enough bits and bobs left to make some cards with.


The title is Pebbles alpha' stickers and the butterflies were punched with an EK Success punch.

5 comments:

  1. Cute dog and layout... Dogs are so funny arent they...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww bless him, what a cheeky little face xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brill layout and funny story too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous LO Karen and I love the title, it's so appropriate to the fab photos and story behind the LO. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout, aawww bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...