Wednesday 30 May 2012

Xmas in April - a dusting of snowmen!!

Week 14 of the 52 card challenge  was to use this lovely sketch.


I made this Christmas card with a pre-prepared stamped image


and then decided to make a few more using the sketch with the rest of the snowmen I had previously coloured with promarkers and cut out.  I'm not sure what the collective noun for a bunch of snowmen is - though bunch sounds pretty good.  (Just googled this out of curiosity and found two answers - a dusting of snowmen and a melt of snowmen!!!!)





Thank you Natalie for a lovely sketch to use.

4 comments:

  1. Aaawwwww I do like your dusting of snowmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo it is too early for Christmas lol. Gorgeous cards, I think I like dusting of snowmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what adorable, gorgeous cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...