Thursday 17 May 2012

Monthly Make for May

I am loving making my own jewellery at the moment - so far I have only attempted memory wire braclets as my manual dexterity is not great (if there were medals for clumsiness, then I would be Olympic standard!!).  But as my confidence grows in using the tools then I am hoping to make some other things.

I am still taking part in The Felt Fairy's Monthly Make Challenge and decided to make a bracelet to match my outfit that I will be wearing at the weekend at my dear nephew's 18th birthday party.  My top is aqua and seagreen with a little seagreen bolero cardigan.



Turquoise and aqua seem to be my favourite colours at the moment so I am looking forward to showing off my new bracelet on Saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Karen. I love the colour scheme.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty Karen, love those colours. Have a fabby time at the party xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours Karen and I bet it brings out the colour of your eyes too

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...