Wednesday 27 February 2013

A Trio of Christmas Cats

I have gone quite behind again with the 52 cards challenge, but I am away on a crafting weekend with a bunch of friends very soon so I am hoping to get caught back up again.

Week 4's theme was to use a paper pad, so here are the cards that I made for the Christmas challenge.  I have no idea who the paper is by as they are quite old and I have lost the front cover but it might be Trimcraft or Dovecraft.




The stamp is Penny Black from T for transparent set 'Joy to the World'.  The corner punch is EK Success and the sentiments are all Personal Impressions

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, it's interesting how the different colour papers actually change the look of the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Karen. We'll both be able to have a catch up session. Must remember to note down the prompts as I won't have my laptop. Only two sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, :) Hope the weekend away will let me catch up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, I love the effect of those corners :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...