Monday 29 April 2013

Flippin' 'Eck H

This month's challenge at Sarah's Cards is a sketch.


I thought this sketch would be ideal to tell the story of how H (lead singer of Marillion) climbed up into our balcony at Wolves Civic on the last night of the convention - my friend Phil had taken some brilliant pictures from below.  I used six photographs instead of the four shown in the sketch as it told the story better.


This clip from YouTube shows what happened -


Supplies -

Paper - Bazill cardstock, 3 bugs in a rug 'Dawson', Echo Park 'Little Boy' and Bella Boulevard 'Mr Boy'
Crafters Workshop - star mask
Distress Ink - Broken China
AC Sunrise Thickers
Self adhesive star gems - Poundland

Thank you Sarah's Cards for a lovely sketch

8 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page Karen, for a great story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Karen.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO and I'm a bit glad that I wasn't there because I would have panicked! Tell him he's mad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, that must have been very memorable. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you've adapted the sketch and those stars are really effective. Thanks for playing along with our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stars. Thanks for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really bright and fresh layout - love it! Great story to capture too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...