Wednesday 12 June 2013

All The Best Freaks Are Here

This is the May sketch from My Creative Sketches.

I used a mixture of  My Little Shoebox 'Trick or Treat' and Bella Boulevard 'Too Cute to Spook' with some photographs from my niece's horror themed fancy dress 21st birthday party.

The bats are a Sizzlet die and I embellished them with jet black gems from Tripple07.  I punched the stars with a Woodware punch and they are stitched to the page with black embroidery floss.  The alphabet is Santa's Workshop by Sizzix.  My title is a line from a Marillion song called 'Freaks'.

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...