Thursday, 6 June 2013

Hexagons - 52 card challenge

Week 14 of the 52 card challenge was to use hexagons.  I knew straight away that this was the perfect challenge to use my new Stampin' Up hexagon embossing folder with a Pink Petticoat Bee digi-image.


The die cut buttons are a die-namics die and the orange bakers twine is from Sarah's Cards.


The octagon die is a Nestability die, the bees are coloured with a gold promarker and outlined in pastel blue.  I glittered the wings with Stardust Stickles.



3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I've not used my hexagon embossing folder yet, but after seeing this cute card, me thinks it will be venturing out of its packet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that folder and it makes the perfect background for your cute little bee image.

    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable cards, love the hexagons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...