Monday 22 December 2014

Me on Monday

Oh gosh another week has flown by and even more tumbleweed is blowing round this little old blog!!  It isn't because I have nothing to show, I have loads but finding the time to sit down and photograph & write about Christmas cards I have made just doesn't seem right when presents still need wrapping, two more cards left to make (I haven't forgotten you Mr P but you know I like to make you a special card xxx) and a bare tree is screaming out for decorations!!

Well it is the last Monday before Christmas so time to wave at Sian over at From High in the Sky and share my weekend goings on.

It was a weekend full of present wrapping, Strictly Final and Apprentice Final watching, pantomime going (oh yes we did!!!!), Christmas present delivering and finally getting the tree up but too tired to put any deccies on kind of weekend!!




Today was the last Avon delivery of the year and then we took my parents to visit family graves and leave flowers for Christmas.  On the way home we stopped at a lovely pub and enjoyed a really nice meal.

And what is left of the day will consist of making a list (and checking it twice!!) for all those outstanding jobs that need to be done by Christmas Eve.  Also Mr Sainsbury's is supposed to be calling here tomorrow so I need to let him know what else to put in my trolley. 

And just to show you that some craftiness has happened here - it is my sister's wedding anniversary today so here is the card that I made for them, using a Penny Black stamp.


3 comments:

  1. Wasn't the strictly final fabulous? I loved it and yes I voted for caroline lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline was my favourite to win

    A really lovely weekend. Yes, Mr Sainsbury is calling us today too. Best of luck with it! And a merry merry Christmas Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Monday!! No wonder we sign see you in chat last night. I got your hugs though. Thanks... sending some back. It's nice that you remember your deceased family during the holidays. What a kind gesture. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...