Tuesday 14 July 2015

Christmas Cruise 2012

I've got quite behind with blogging some stuff - luckily I keep a list of everything that I make and then cross it out once I've blogged it.  At least that way I can see how behind I am with some things!!  This layout was using the sketch set in Sketchy Scrappers last September but I think I only got round to actually doing it back in February at the Cardinal Colours 12 hour crop.

 I made a layout to be the title page for our Christmas 2012 cruise to The Canaries


I used Fancy Pants 'Down by The Shore' papers and alphabet and the anchor die is by Cheery Lynn.  The sequins are from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...