Monday 2 November 2015

Me on Monday

It is Monday so time to pop over and say hello to Sian at From High in the Sky and give her a wave.

It was a very exciting weekend, I went to deepest, darkest Suffolk for the A Trip Down Memory Lane Retreat.  It was a fabulous crafty weekend, Wendy was my chauffeur and companion for the weekend and Barry my Marillion mascot came along for the ride too - his very first retreat!!  I think I packed fairly lightly - that was all the craft stuff I took.


Found it funny to be in room 101


Lovely big rooms for cropping in and shopping



Barry enjoyed helping me with my work


We had fun dressing up for Halloween even 'Stick' joined in


Took advantage of the Halloween photo booth




Learnt to fly


And all too soon it was time to come home


So Monday has brought loads of unpacking, the usual weekly laundry and doing a roast dinner for Mr P as he has had to fend for himself all weekend


Now if only I could really cast a witchy spell and magic all the housework and laundry to do itself - that would be lovely!!!  Have a great week everyone!!


7 comments:

  1. Great photos - I liked your green stockings. Oh what a fun weekend scrapping with friends. I miss the big scrapping events, but no one hosts close to me. Hoping you have a fantastic week & if my chance you learn the spell for laundry, please share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it was a great weekend, wasn't it? You certainly packed much lighter than me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry is so cute! Looks a fab weekend and love the photo booth. I miss seeing product to shop irl so that was a real treat too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A late wave from me this week. I love your green tights! It looks like a wonderful time was had by all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a really fun weekend. I too, like the green tights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see you dressed like your true self for once!!!! ROFL......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...