Monday 9 May 2016

Memorandum Monday

And so another Monday rolls around and it is time to give Sian over at From High in the Sky a big wave and report on the weekend's shenanigans.

It was our crop weekend and I was pretty productive, I finished three layouts from an earlier retreat and made a good start on another two. Afterwards Wendy, Sy and I headed off to eat out - tinged with a bit of sadness as this is the last time we will be eating at our favourite local restaurant. It is the old railway station and has been a restaurant (under various brand names for many years) but sadly has been bought by property developers and we have been led to believe it will be torn down to build flats on the land.



Monday has been a day of happy mail, my May Birchbox arrived with lots of lovely goodies to try, I have already used the balm and the bodyscrub.


Also some new dies which I straight away wanted a little play with


And finally my monthly Avon order arrived ready to distribute to customers


Have a good week everyone - my week is fairly quiet but I do have the Eurovision Song Contest to look forward to next weekend - it is a family tradition to watch and generally have a good laugh!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying the week so far. What a real shame that is about the restaurant. Maybe someone will move it to another spot instead?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...