Wednesday 27 April 2016

Beat the Christmas Rush - the April edition

Apologies for being a day late with Beat the Christmas Rush - I was hoping for better light today for photographing my cards.

Anyway these mini snowy cards are very fitting for today - it has tried to snow a few times.


The background is made with a Stampin' Up embossing folder and the image is from Penny Black T for transparent set 'Winter Play'.


The sentiment is by Personal Impressions and the image was coloured with Promarkers.


The sentiment mats are punched with Stampin' Up punches and the scalloped circle is a Spellbinders die.  The snow is Nuvo Glitter drops in Blue Lagoon and the glitter on the hat is Stardust Stickles.


If you fancy getting ahead for Christmas then please do join in and share any cards you have made nice and early in the linky below.  Don't forget to link back to this blog post in your post and thank you to those who took part last month, I enjoyed coming and taking a peek at your blogs.









5 comments:

  1. These are very sweet and so much added detail. Love the glittery effect of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes: my Mum says it actually did snow where she is today. Seeing these makes me think, maybe we should just declare an early Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather seems to think it is time to think about Christmas (lol). Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely and I will get mine posted soon, I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea to be so organised..love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...