Sunday 23 October 2016

Blogtober Day 23 - Dukes Farm Table Gifts

When we have our little crafty meet up each year in Wales we usually all exchange small gifts and this year was no exception.

I had some little packs of nail gems which are great to use for crafting so I made a little box to put them in with my WRMK gift box punch board.


I decorated the boxes using SU Perpetual Calendar stamps in Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate.



I then added a sweet treat on the top - white chocolate coins decorated with punched scallop circles and a LOTV round sentiment stamp.



In return I was given these lovely gifts -

Decorated mugs by Jessie


Journalling prompts from Jules


Easter chocs in a basket from Fiona


 A box of embellishments from Gemma


Decorated pringle tubs from Sy (they didn't last long LOL!!)


Post it note pad from Dee


A brooch from Lisa


Mini bottle of wine from Mr P and washi tape from Lee


Quilted coaster and pot holder from Tara


1 comment:

  1. I like the way you have stamped plain card rather than use patterned paper, will have to try that :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...