Monday 31 October 2016

Blogtober Day 31 - Memorandum Monday or Hooray I have managed to do four blog posts per week for the last month!!!

Yay today is the last day of Blogtober and I managed to meet my goal of four blog posts per week.  I still have a backlog of stuff to blog but at least the amount is not so daunting now.

Today is also Monday, so it is time to reflect on the weekend and pay a visit to Sian over at From High in the Sky.  It was a very busy, packed crafty weekend at the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat.  They hold two per year at the beautiful Stoke by Nayland Hotel.

Wendy was my chauffeur and we took a rather loaded car with us (PS the back seat was pretty loaded too!!!!)




The rooms are beautiful but you don't spend much time in there


The crop rooms are large and there are lots of shopping opportunities




 I was very productive, did 6 classes and got 12 layouts done and a thirteenth is almost finished.


And Monday finds me with all my crop unpacking to be done - I think I travelled quite light really!!


I have a busy crafty week ahead, WI craft class, my monthly scrap class and a crop to look forward to.  Hope you all have a great week and if you get a chance go and visit Sian and give her a wave.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Scuse me while I compose myself here...you did all that blogging and you still have a backlog?? That's seriously impressive. Your crop weekend looks like a lot of fun, with those very inviting looking tables. I've never been to one and I can't work out whether I'd get spurred on by the company to do more, or get distracted and do too much talking instead. lol.

    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it a great weekend .... congrats on getting so much done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts & what a fun weekend away with friends & scrapping all weekend. The scrap hall does look bright. Your desk light - your own? I am looking for something similar - brand / style name? (thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you were productive. That looks like a beautiful spot to crop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...