Friday 6 August 2010

Afraid of Sunlight - Marillion Album - Part 3

Earlier this year we did a mini cybercrop within the Twilight Addicts group on UKS.  Ali challenged us to pick a favourite song and link it back to the Twilight saga - of course it was a no brainer that I was going to pick something by Marillion and I chose Afraid of Sunlight - that seemed most appropriate for a layout that was going to be about vampires. 


I used Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter and the title, swirls and flowers were all cut using Sizzix dies.

The video for Afraid of Sunlight

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh yum! Need I say more? LOL..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this LO! And I am such a twihard too! loved the books and the movies (especially the last one!) and I have been thinking for a while now to make a LO about it! you really have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! I had a look at your LO made with the twilight books cover and it is gorgeous too ! Loved all that work with the blooms! I was thinking of going with the books too for my LO and i'll make sure to show it to you as soon as it is made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning layout Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...