Tuesday 10 August 2010

Home for a week

This is the final layout that I have managed to get out of Sarah's Cards January kit (Bo Bunny Flutter Butter).  I am always happy if I manage to get about 4 or 5 layouts from a kit but this kit went on and on and I got 7 layouts from it and still have scraps for cardmaking.


This is the widebeam boat Hannah that we hired from the Bruce Trust last year on the Kennet and Avon canal.  I used some of the lovely new Martha Stewart punches I recently bought.

Tracie has a fab Prima giveaway on her blog - take a look at Life and times of a 12x12 addict

3 comments:

  1. Fabby lo :) Well done on getting 7 los from the kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Karen, I love the punches you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Karen. Like you I've got some of Martha Stewart's punches but I'm not so sure how to use them. These are great. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...