Sunday 20 November 2011

Mega Christmas card making session part one

In the run up to my fundraiser I was really busy making Christmas cards and here is a small selection of some of the cards that I made -










All of the images are Penny Black stamps and the sentiments are a mixture of Personal Impressions, Hot off the Press, Penny Black and Cuddly Buddly.  The snowflakes used are either Martha Stewart punches or Cuttlebug die cuts.

I have lots more to show and will save those for another blog post!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW a really great selection of gorgeous Christmas cards Karen, well done, they are all lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...