Thursday 5 July 2012

Party Pigs

I have been after this Piggy stamp for ages but had only been able to find it in the States, so I was thrilled to see it come up on eBay last week and even more thrilled that I had the winning bid and got it for good price.  It was perfect for this week's challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is hot metal and gave me an opportunity to use these balloon brads that I have had in my stash for eons.  I am also entering the card into this month's challenge at J&C Creations Challenge blog which is Animal Antics.


Penny Black Party Animals
Craft Creations party paper
Sentiment - Penny Black stamp/SU punches
Brads from Lakeland
Bazill cardstock


5 comments:

  1. I can see why you were stalking this stamp karen...what an adorable card...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee very cute, your colouring is perfect! Love the backing paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation hun! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely too piggin' cute Karen. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...