Thursday 26 July 2012

Unplugged

This month's challenge at Sarah's Cards is a sketch challenge.






I used some papers that I have had for a little while - 3 Bugs in a Rug 'Dawson' and a photograph of my nephew Harry.  He use to love listening to a Disney LP that he had found at a jumble sale and as we were the nearest ones that still had a record player he would come round to listen to it.  When Richard was on nights he would have to listen with headphones which were way to big for him.


The star border was made with an EK Success border punch and then a layer of darker cardstock added underneath.  The stamps used are My Minds Eye, the title is foam thickers and the larger stars were punched using a Creative Memories star punch.

11 comments:

  1. great layout, love how you have done the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, think the way you've done the stars is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant page! Love the colours and that star border punch is lovely (I think I NEED one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout, I am drawn to the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the stars and how you've used a punched detail down the sides. Thanks for playing along with our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, lovin the stars too.
    Good luck.
    T. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours Karen, and I love how you used the star punch along the borders and made the negative shapes pop by using dark card underneath :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sarah's cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours Karen, and I love the way you used the star punch and made those negative shapes really pop by layering dark card underneath :) thanks for joining in the Sarah's Cards challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those stars. Thanks for taking part in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab page karen, i love the stars too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...