Monday 19 November 2012

Boxing Day

Whilst going round on the blog hop yesterday, I decided to take inspiration from Sarah's layout to make the last page for my Journal Your Christmas 2011.

I used Webster's Pages 'Sweet Season' as I had used this for all the other pages for JYC, and a couple of photos from Boxing Day.


The hexagons were punched with a Creative Memories punch and the little cupcakes in circles are stickers raised up with Pinflair gel.  The title is AC Thickers.  I then added some pink and lilac adhesive gemstones.  Thank you Sarah for the inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. great layout, lovely happy photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxing Day looks like it was super fun! Great layout, I love the hexagons! Thanks for joining in with the Frosty Festivities challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...