Monday 5 November 2012

October - My Month in Numbers

Flying in very late with my numbers for October - you can find out about My Month in Numbers on Julie's blog if you would like to join in.

October was all about getting ready for the all day fundraiser that I did on Friday, having sold so much of my cards and jewellery at the coffee morning that I did at my parent's sheltered housing complex.  We raised £195 for Children with Cancer Fund.





So to replenish my stock I made 66 Christmas cards, 10 stretchy bracelets, 5 memory wire bracelets, 10 pairs of earrings,6 post it note pads, 20 other cards and stitched & stuffed 2 knitted teddy bears.  I will let you know how much I raised when I do November's numbers.

Scrapbooking had to take a back seat during October but I still managed 1 double page layout at my monthly class and 3 layouts at my crop.

There are now only 122 days to the Marillion convention next March in The Netherlands.




A welcome break in the middle of my craft-fest was a weekend convention in Leamington Spa for Fish (ex-lead singer of Marillion).  It was a great weekend - 2 acoustic sets, 2 evening gigs, 2 great support bands, 1 film screening and many hours spent in the company of great friends.

I managed to keep up with Blogtoberfest and do a daily blog post for 31 days!!

And now it is onwards and upwards with November, lets see what numbers this next month brings!!


4 comments:

  1. Goodness! what month. Well done with the fundraising, both the making of the stuff and selling it...not easy to raise funds these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your fund raising - I really ought to do something like that with all the cards I have cluttering up the place [it woiuld give me a great excuse to sit down and make more too ... maybe not as many as you managed though!]

    And what M in N post would be complete without a Marillion mention? Glad you had a good time at your pre-convention convention!

    You're on the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Have a lovely November.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so much fun!
    Looking forward to meet you at the next convention. Boy it will be so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like someone's busy :) but sound like a lot of fun ;) can't wait for the weekend in Wolverhampton :) yay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...