Thursday 29 November 2012

Winter Wedding Anniversary

Another card for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is Cute Christmas.  I have used a lovely stamp of dancing snow people and made it into an anniversary card for a couple who celebrate their anniversary just before Christmas.


I think the snow couple are just perfect for a December wedding anniversary!!  The stamped sentiment is by Stamps Away and the printed sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes using silver vellum.  The lovely ribbon was rescued from a box of chocolates, I wish I could tie lovely neat bows like that.  The white cardstock mat was embossed using the snow flurry embossing folder by Cuttlebug.


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable for its intended occasion! thanks for joining in with this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...