Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Lovely Weekend - a mini book

I have made a mini book to give to my Dutch friends as a souvenir of the lovely weekend we spent with them last April.  We had taken my parents over to visit them and their parents and it coincided with Queen's Day which is a national holiday in the Netherlands.

Apologies as this post is very picture heavy

I used a pack of patterned papers from Stampin' Up which were a Salebration gift last year - I have no idea what they are called as I have lost those details.  I embellished all the pages with a mixture of an EK Success butterfly punch, SU butterfly embosslits and the new pinwheel die from SU.















On some of the pages I have added stamped journalling blocks so that Annemie can add her own journalling to the album.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! That reminds me, I should be making a mini book too, shouldn't I? ;)

    Hope you're feeling better! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful present for a friend - keeping it quite simple, but with lots of interest in the patterned paper and consistent embellishments. Great job! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...