Thursday 14 March 2013

Annemie - Sketchy Scrappers February sketch

I am still managing to get layouts from the kit that I chopped up for Prompt 3 of Pretty Paper Party.  This is layout number 9 and there are still enough scraps to get a 10th layout from the kit!!

I did this layout for February's Sketchy Scrappers challenge which was to use this sketch from Pagemaps


And this is my take on the sketch -


I stamped a MME border stamp around the edge of the page using SU crumb cake ink and the stitched lines have been done by hand.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Karen, great job with the sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love seeing everyones different takes on the sketch, I love the colours you have used on yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...