Tuesday 26 March 2013

Bikini Cow

The challenge this month at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts is One for the Boys.  So my Penny Black bikini clad cow was ideal for this challenge!!



I haven't a clue what the papers are as they have no details on them, they were in a box of cardmaking stuff that I was given eons ago and I kept them thinking that they might be useful one day.  I used scalloped and plain oval nestabilities to make the mats and the sentiment mats are SU punches with a SU sentiment.

There is still time to take part in the challenge as the closing date is 3rd April

4 comments:

  1. They were from a QVC kit, I got them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I laughed when I saw this stamp, what fun cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a real fun image Karen and looks great with the bright and happy colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, fabulous cards, luv the image!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...