Wednesday 23 October 2013

Blogtoberfest 2013 - Day 23 - August Birthdays

I haven't shared the cards I made for a couple of birthdays in August.

First up for my friend Wendy - a cute Penny Black critter stamp, the sentiment is a Pink Petticoat printable.  The paper is from Creative Memories and I used an Ellison thin cut for the decorative corners.

 I coloured the image with Promarkers - mainly Cool Grey 1 and 3, Almond and Sunkissed pink for the hedgehogs.

I also made Wendy some earrings to match a bracelet that she had bought from me earlier in the year -


For my brother in law I used this Penny Black stamp as he works on the railway along with Mr P and is also a rail enthusiast -


The papers are from Wild Rose Studio and the die cut shape is a Stampin' Up die.  The sentiment is a Pink Petticoat printable.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used the same colours as this card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...