Sunday 27 April 2014

Asilah

The monthly challenge on UKScrappers for April is -
  • One word title
  • Two photos
  • Three patterned papers
  • Four of any blue elements
  • Five lines of journalling
This is my take on the challenge using some photos from our Christmas Eve visit (in 2012) to the lovely Moroccan town of Asilah


All the papers used are from my scraps box and include Bo Bunny 'Ad Lib', Echo Park 'Summer Days and Lily Bee 'Head over Heels'  The title is AC Thickers coloured with a Promarker and I used a SU punch for the butterflies.  It is hard to see in the photograph but I have lightly stamped around the paper cluster with the faux misting stamp from the SU 'Gorgeous Grunge' set.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours - just love all the blues! I DO love straight titles, and yours is perfect too! Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Karen. Your papers really echo the Moroccan feel. Hadn't seen this challenge but might have a go today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, feels like I'm really there! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours, great combination of scrap papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've really captured the Moroccan vibe with your choice of patterned papers Karen. Love the shades of blue, puts me in a holiday mood :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful colours on your layout.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...